Training Services Unitary Mining Operations Training
Unitary mining operations training from SGS gives you an understanding of the technologies and methods used – including dried, grinding and flotation processes – in minerals processing.
You will learn about the fundamental concepts that underpin unitary operations and discover how to optimize functional performance across all units. In addition, you will acquire a more detailed understanding of the processes specific to dried, grinding and flotation. This will allow you to implement new systems or improve existing activities.
- Fundamental concepts related to unitary operations
- Basic variables of the unitary operations – to recognize and apply the
- processes of dried in a mining plant
- processes and equipment used for grinding
- processes and equipment used for flotation of the fluids
To find out more about our unitary mining operations training, contact SGS today.