Energy Quality Inspection for PV Plants
Quality inspection for photovoltaic (PV) power plants – ensure that the installation of your plant is carried out according to exact specifications and in compliance with the relevant standards.
Photovoltaic power plants are required to adhere to a range of strict guidelines, regulations and safety standards. Our quality inspection services for PV plants ensure that the installation of your photovoltaic power plant is carried out to the exact specifications and meets all existing standards and regulations.
Why choose quality inspection for photovoltaic power plants from SGS?
We can help you:
- Verify that the installation of your plant has been carried out according to the precise specifications
- Comply with a range of international standards including IEC 62446 and IEC 60364-7-712
- Assure the relevant authorities that your photovoltaic power plant is operating safely and according to the relevant local guidelines
World-leading quality inspection services for photovoltaic power plants
As the world’s leading certification, testing, verification and inspection company, we provide you with a unique global reach, highly skilled personnel and unrivaled experience in the renewable energy sector. As a result we are the first choice for clients that require trusted quality inspection for photovoltaic power plants across the world.
Our quality inspection services for photovoltaic power plants include:
- Documentation inspection
- Visual inspection of the generator field, including support structure, modules, mounting, cabling and shadowing
- Visual inspection of cabling to the inverter
- Visual inspection of the inverter and connecting boxes, including location and mounting
- Visual inspection of the safety system and labeling, including lightning and overvoltage protection
- Visual inspection of theft protection
Contact us today to find out how our quality inspection services can ensure that your photovoltaic power plants are installed according to the specification and relevant standards.